For long sloping sites and even moving bulky furniture to upper levels, the ladder hoist will provide a transport solution where most others can’t.
This “Lift & Shift” machine is able to be fitted with a tray for moving tiles, blocks, plants or anything else you can think of or a self-tipping skip for moving lose materials.
These units are available on a hire & rental basis
If you looking to rent items please call or email us to place your order
- The ladder lift has many different applications and can be used to lift materials into place or to lower materials away – from bricks and soil to solar powered water tanks it can do it all.
- With the exception of the motor all Aluminium construction means components are lightweight and portable.
- Because the lifting structure is a ladder the machine is ideally suited to narrow corridors and tight access applications.
- 150kg Capacity
- Lifting Speed: 30m/min
- Power: 240V 10amp plug in (min Generator size to run 4KVa)
- Maximum length of lift: 35m
- Minimum setup angle for ladder: 20° (Supports required every 2m)
- Maximum setup angle for ladder = 90°
- Maximum length of ladder without support: 6m (when the ladder is at 45°)
- Platform size: Variable (see Optional accessories)
- Ladder Section Lengths: 1 or 2m
- Motor Assembly Weight: 40kg
- Can be attached to scaffolding (conditions apply)
- Carrying Attachments such as: Brick/Tile cage, Boxed Platform, Tipping Skip & Sheet Carrier
- Adjustable Props to support the ladder sections, & adjustable bends to get over objects
- Brick/Tile cage – Bricks or tiles can be carried safely within the enclosure.
- Boxed Platforms – Two types available. A box with 340mm high sides and platform of 820x670mm or a flat platform up to 2m x 1.1m for bulky goods.
- Tipping Skip – The skip can carry 200kg of material or 100 Litres liquid.
- Sheet Carrier – Can carry up to 3.2mx1.6m sheet.
Basic Installation Video
***Actual installation/removal time may vary depending on the site and complexity of the job
***Actual installation/removal time may vary depending on the site and complexity of the jobContact Us